Monday, September 14, 2009

Saying "Your Wrong" = Hate

If you tell someone they are wrong it must mean that you hate that person. When I tell people that homosexuality is wrong, they look at me like I just beat up a homosexual. I guess that means I hate them. That's the definition now a days isn't it? Your wrong means hate. This girl actually deleted me from her facebook because I said homosexuality was wrong. That's all I said. She said that she didn't want to be a friend with somebody who didnt like homosexuals. How far will this go? Will it go so far that we wont tell our children that they are wrong? "We don't want to hurt there feelings now do we"?.
Sadly even Christians tell me I am wrong for outwardly saying that I don't agree with homosexuality. They think when I say homosexuality is wrong I am hating homosexuals, "we are supposed to love them" they say. So therefore when I say homosexuality is wrong I guess it means I don't like homosexuals and I'm not loving them.

Do I agree with people sleeping together before marriage? No. Do I love them? Yes. I sin too.

Do I agree with people who blaspheme? Not at all. Do I love them? Yes! I sin too.

Do I agree with people who lie? No. Do I love them? Yes! I sin too.

Do I agree with people who steel? No. Do I love them? Yes! I sin too.

So please tell me, what is wrong with telling people they are wrong? People are so concerned with other peoples feelings that they forget what God says. So can you not tell someone they are wrong lovingly? They hide what they truly know to be true in order to please man, not God. As for me, I will listen to God, NOT man.

No comments: